Campus Worship Pastor – Full-Time
Sagebrush is looking for a Worship Pastor to serve on our Worship Team at one of our multisite campuses. We are looking for a dynamic worship leader who has a passion for engaging the church in song and leading them to participate not spectate. This person must have strong vocal talent, be able to lead with an instrument (guitar or keys preferred), lead a band musically, and be a team builder who knows how to recruit, pastor, and equip volunteers. Our vision as a church is “To Know Christ and Make Christ Known.” We believe that excellence honors God and inspires others, so the candidate must exhibit a teachable and humble spirit. We also believe the church must be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure. The candidate must be able to lead passionate worship, but also be comfortable using both Christian and secular music to complement a weekend message or simply invite or engage attendees.
The individual should fit the following profile: seasoned believer, teachable spirit, excellent communicator and musician, self-motivated, detail oriented, good with time management, engaging personality, humble servant.
The ideal candidate has experience with highly detailed weekend services, leading multiple experiences, leading a church of 1,000 or more, working with recording software and/or Abelton live, experience setting up a multisite campus, and the ability to play multiple instruments well.
The qualified candidate should...
- Have 1-5 years of full-time ministry experience. If you do not have at least 1 year, please do NOT apply.
- Have some education involving music theory.
- Have a high drive for excellence with the bandwidth to multitask several projects/people.
- Demonstrate that your own personal relationship with Christ is growing.
- Desire to be a part of a team of pastors.
- Be willing to serve at a multisite campus.
- Have a track record of building volunteer teams.
- Have a heart for ministry.
Benefits for this position include the following:
- Total compensation negotiable based on experience and education
- Complete health, life, dental, and vision for the whole family.
- 3% of your salary in a retirement account.
- Three weeks paid vacation per year.
- Excellent tools such as a MacBook and iPhone.
- Continued training and ongoing development.
If this looks like a position you are interested in applying for, send the following to:
- Your updated resume
- Two vocational references and one personal reference
- A current personal photo
- A video of you leading worship
Please DO NOT call our church offices. We will reply to your email with next steps. Thanks!